Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hey you all! It's Christmas Eve already! I can't believe time moves so fast. It's like I was just standing in front of 586 students of my school (eliminate 31 of the students organization including me, as the singer), singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Yeah, remind me of how stupid the drama we were playing (well, actually it was played by them, because I'm just the scriptwriter... including the director as well, I guess. Also the narrator. See? Now you know why is it so bad. Nobody watched the show). I don't even know why were they asked me to make the show. So they think I'm creative, but don't they ever considered about my ability of organizing? I'm such a fool about it.

Okay, so my wish to get more working hours this christmas was just wishful thinking. So here I am, sitting all alone in my flat. No, they (okay, you can call them some friends) invited me to come along with them and having fun in Darling Harbour, but it's very cold and windy outside (as you already know what's my opinion about windy day... now it worse, windy night!), also they are real party animal, they're capable to partying until the sun comes, but me? Ha. For you are following this blog, you may have know what kind of group I'll fit in every teenager movies. Yeah, absolutely. The geeks.

Oh, for a blogger in the right side that commented about my writing, yeah, these days I started to use english... I guess I'll use it when I'm in the mood of thinking harder to write what's on my mind, ha! The thing is, I just want my finger tells more people about my stories, and I think english is the best choice. Most people understand english. Don't worry, when I'm able to write in Japanese, I'll let you know in about 10 million years later.

The same blogger apparently thinks I'm such an extraordinary girl for not falling to Robert Pattinson in Twilight. Well, I tell you one big secret. I am extraordinary. Not just my taste of guys (which is not quite good looking, as he admit himself), the fact that I don't get the fashion thing, make up, high heels, accesories, whatever you call it, I'm totally blind of it. Don't even mention the cooking, cleaning, sewing... Yeah, you get it already, I see. I'm so not ordinary girl. I'm abnormal. Uh-oh. I think I know why guys runaway from me. Ha!

OH! Don't forget one more thing why I'm so not ordinary: the fact that almost everyone thinks I'm younger than my real age. I mean, why is that???

Enough thinking about my difference from other normal girls, now I want to get a lil serious and review my life this year.

2008

In the end of 2007 (accurately at around my 17th birthday) I was broken hearted, which makes the big day perfectly a mess, and the disappointment remain for few first months of 2008.

Unluckily, the misfortune accompanied by school's practical final exam in January.

After that, trial exams fulfilling my days.

I was the runner up of the love letter competition at school on Valentine's gathering.

I won Japanese Contest on March 17th.

I disappointed again on April... right before the final exam.

The whole school stuff ended in May. So was the prom night held.

The graduation is in June.

Love (could I even called it love???) issue comeback in July.

Then my life is as boring as cheesy sinetrons (or widely known as soap opera) that you watch every single day on TV, that you don't deserve a word about it.

Nothing special in October. As always, my birthday never worth remembered. But this year I've got a really special gift from my schoolmate, she emailed me a video when we were in high school, which included my 17th birthday video that was made in the class.

Finally I arrived in Sydney on November 26th.


***

Hm. Seems like everything in my life is just perfect. Except the romance thing. Whatever. Uh it's Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone. I'll post my new year resolution later on. Keep on this track, kay. See ya around.

No comments: