Saturday, December 20, 2008

Social Person

'Kenapa kok nggak pergi keluar? Sakit ya?'

...
Nggak. Emang semua orang harus pergi keluar ya kalo nggak sakit? Nggak boleh kalo cuman pengen di rumah?

But all I said was just, 'Nggak.'

In most of psychology test, I'm confuse whether I'm an introvert or extrovert. The thing is, I could be very outgoing with some people. And the rest of them? Friend whose close to me would never imagine how antisocial I could be.

Sometimes I found it's really hard to just hang around with people. Have you ever going out with crowd, and still feel very lonely? For me, I prefer to go alone.

Orang2 mungkin suka bermanis mulut, mereka seringkali menyebut kegiatan munafik ini sebagai 'basa-basi', so they could socially acceptable. Kamu boleh bilang aku kaku, atau masih anak2 dan gak ngerti seni bersosialisasi, or whatever shit you said, I just will say sweet if I really meant it. Take it or leave it.

And don't you dare to sweet mouthed me, I could see whether it's a fake or not. The thing is, I hate to be helped. I'll always feel like I owed you one. And I'll always try to find a chance to help you back. That's why I prefer not to accept help from other people except my closest friends, or in emergency, I'd just accept help which I could pay back someday.

Oya, FYI, not every people love to be outside. Some people just like to be home, reading great books. Not every people need to hang out everyday to spend money in the bar, drink and smoke, stay up until 03.00 A.M. and wake up the next morning in hurry because they've got a job which they won't lose. I don't get why are you grumpying about how you'd being broke, but still going out to the shopping centre and spend money on 'so called SALE stuff'. If you're broke, you'd be out to get another part-time job, isn't it the logic, or am I the one who's insane here?

So, yeah. Go out of my way. I have my own way to live. I'm no longer a kid, whose afraid of not fit in the crowd, scared of being alone without friends. Well, I just don't need fake, sweet-mouthed friends. You could think I'm a freak being such an antisocial. I was just trying to be nice, rejecting your invitation to go out by saying i'm tired or I hate the weather or whatever, the truth is,

I just don't wanna be with y'all.

No comments: